REWARDS & BENEFITS TERMS 1. Bilt Mastercard® earning structureWhen you make at least 5 transactions in a statement period using your Bilt Mastercard, you’ll earn points on rent and qualifying net purchases (purchases minus returns /credits) for that statement period. Rent: You'll earn 1 rewards point per $1 spent on rent paid through the Bilt App with your card account up to a maximum of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) points each calendar year. If your rent payment is less than $250, you will earn 250 points for that rent payment. Only one rent payment to one property per month. Travel: 2 rewards points (1 base point plus 1 bonus point) are earned per $1 spent on qualifying net purchases made directly at retailers whose Merchant Code for Mastercard is classified as airlines, hotels, motels, resorts, cruise lines, and car rental agencies. Dining: 3 rewards points (1 base point plus 2 bonus points) are earned per $1 spent on qualifying net purchases at retailers whose Merchant Code for Mastercard is classified as eating places and restaurants, drinking places, bakeries, or fast food restaurants. Purchases not processed using the Merchant Codes for Mastercard mentioned above will not qualify for bonus points. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for bonus points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Other purchases: 1 rewards point will be earned per $1 spent on other qualifying net purchases. If you do not make at least 5 transactions in a statement period you’ll earn a flat 250 points when you use your Bilt Mastercard to pay rent through the Bilt App. ATM charges, cash advances, traveler’s checks, money orders, pre-paid gift cards, Balance Transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, wire transfers, fees or interest posted to your card account such as returned payment fees, late fees, monthly or annual fees, bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, and casino gaming do not earn points. Refer to the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Rewards Program Agreement Terms and Conditions for details. 2. Trip cancellation & interruption protectionCardholders can receive reimbursement for the cost of the nonrefundable scheduled common carrier passenger fare in the event the trip must be canceled or interrupted because of a covered reason. The entire fare, less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons, must be paid with your Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. A maximum benefit amount and certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for details. 3. Trip delay reimbursementCoverage is provided in excess of other insurances for reimbursement of trip delay expenses incurred after the initial delay of 6 hours, up to $200 per day per covered traveler and up to a maximum amount of $1,800 for all covered travelers per trip, when a trip delay is caused by an eligible reason. Coverage begins on the trip departure date and ends on the trip completion date. Eligible trip delay expenses are covered for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your dependent children traveling on the trip, when you charge the covered traveler’s trip to your eligible Wells Fargo credit card. For New York residents, your eligible Wells Fargo credit card must be used to pay for the expenses incurred during the delay. Certain exclusions, restrictions, and limitations apply. Refer to the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for further information. 4. Auto rental collision damage waiverCertain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must pay for all of the cost to rent the car with your eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. Please refer to your Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for further details.
5. Lyft CreditsTake 3, Get $5: Beginning 10/1/22 and running through 3/31/24, Lyft users can participate in Lyft and Mastercard's Take 3, Get $5 program ("Program") by taking and partially or fully paying for three (3) Eligible Rides in a calendar month to receive a $5 Lyft credit ("Credit "). The rides must be paid for with an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard credit card (Apple Card is not eligible for this program, but Apple Pay or Google Pay may be eligible if your World or World Elite Mastercard credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per calendar month per Lyft account. An "Eligible Ride" is any Lyft ride type, excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft's sole discretion. Credits expire 30 days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By participating in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft's Terms of Service at https:// www.lyft .com/terms, and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard may share your information for the purposes of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to 2 days to be applied to your Lyft account.
6. DoorDash creditsDashPass Trial: Free three-month trial for eligible Mastercard World and World Elite cardholders for 90 days from the day on which it is initiated. Offer valid from 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2023 or while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. AFTER DASHPASS TRIAL PERIOD ENDS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED $9.99/MONTH, PLUS ANY APPLICABLE FEES. SEE FULL DASH PASSTERMS AND CONDITIONS AT www.doordash.com/terms. To cancel at any time, go to "Manage DashPass" in your DoorDash account and select "End Subscription." DashPass order benefits are only applicable on orders with a minimum subtotal of $12 or above, excluding alcohol, taxes, and fees. Other fees (including service fee), taxes, and gratuity still apply.
$5 Off First Delivery: Valid on first order every month for eligible Mastercard World and World Elite Limit DashPass subscribers. From April 11, 2022 to March 30, 2024 or while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. If the full $5 value is not used on a single order, the remaining value will be forfeited. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply.
All orders subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. No cash value. Non-transferable. The Terms & Conditions related to the usage of mobile wallets, like Apple Pay or Google Pay, can be found at www.doordash.com/mastercard. Click the following link for additional DoorDash Promotional Terms and Conditions: helpdoordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions. In the event of a direct conflict between these DoorDash x Mastercard World and World Elite Offer Disclosures ("Offer Disclosures") and the DoorDash Promotional Code(s) Terms and Conditions, these Offer Disclosures apply.
7. Cellular telephone protectionCellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card cardholder for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the cost to repair or replace your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12-month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $800. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., mysteriously disappear). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid with an eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from a card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Eligible cell phones are the lines listed on your most recent cellular wireless service provider’s monthly billing statement for the billing cycle prior to when the incident occurred. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your first cell phone billing using your eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection, go to www.wellsfargo.com/biltbenefits.
Note: Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card to get up to $800 protection.
8. Purchase security (Theft and damage protection)Coverage in excess of any other coverage, and receipt and other documentation are needed. Benefit may be used in the event of theft or damage of the eligible item. Theft or damage must occur within the first 90 days from the date of purchase, and eligible item must be purchased entirely with your Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. Benefit is paid at Benefit Administrator's discretion. A maximum benefit amount and certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for details. 9. BiltProtectWhen BiltProtect is enabled, you can initiate a BiltProtect Rent ACH transaction to use your Bilt Mastercard to pay your monthly rent by transferring funds from a linked qualifying deposit account. A BiltProtect Rent ACH is not a credit card purchase transaction. For funds to transfer, you must link a qualifying deposit account on the Bilt app. For more information, review the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Account Agreement. 10. Double Points on Bilt MastercardThis promotional offer is valid on the 1st of every month, from 12am ET through 11:59pm PT, unless notice is provided to you at least 60 days in advance via email. You will earn 6 rewards points (3 bonus points) for every $1 spent on net dining purchases (purchases minus returns/credits), 4 rewards points (2 bonus points) for every $1 spent on net travel purchases (purchases minus returns/credits), and 2 rewards points (1 bonus point) for every $1 spent on net purchases of anything outside of rent, travel, and dining (purchases minus returns/credits), subject to the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Rewards Program Agreement Terms and Conditions and Bilt Rewards Terms & Conditions. The maximum amount of bonus points you can earn under this promotion is 10,000 per month, regardless of how much you purchase. Purchases not processed using the Merchant Codes for Mastercard mentioned above will not qualify for bonus points. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for bonus points. You must make at least 5 transactions in a statement period using your Bilt Mastercard to earn points, including bonus points for this promotional offer. It may take up to seven (7) days for bonus points earned through this offer to post to your account. To qualify for this promotional offer, your Bilt Mastercard account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Should you receive points on an ineligible purchase, Bilt may deduct those points at its discretion. 11. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle ServicesCertain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit https://www.mastercard.us/worldelite for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard, nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connection with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services.
12. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle ServicesIf you book a qualifying “prepaid hotel rate” or “pay at local hotel rate” hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program either online or through an authorized program agent using your Mastercard and then find the same hotel room type, in the same hotel, for the same dates, the same number of children and adults, at a lower price online, before taxes and fees, we’ll refund you the difference. To receive a refund, you must submit a claim as described in the Terms and Conditions prior to your stay and at least seventy-two (72) hours before the date of your reservation check-in.
13. Mastercard Hotel Stay GuaranteeIf you book your three-star or higher hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program and you encounter problems with the hotel, contact Ten Lifestyle Management Limited, the designated travel agent for the Mastercard Travel Services program during your stay and a Ten Lifestyle Manager will attempt to make it right for the remainder of your stay by working directly with the hotel to try to resolve your issue or will make efforts to find you comparable accommodations. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com/us/en-us/world-elite/product/page/hotel-guarantees for full details. 14. ShopRunnerValid through 3/31/24. To get the free ShopRunner membership offer, compliments of Mastercard, please go to www.shoprunner.com/mastercard and verify your eligibility for the offer with a World Mastercard or World Elite Mastercard account number and then complete the sign-up for a ShopRunner membership account. For details on how the ShopRunner membership works, please see the ShopRunner Terms and Conditions at https://www.shoprunner.com/terms/sr, which govern the use of your ShopRunner membership offer.